|Purpose:||Hygienic hand disinfection. Contains Ethanol 80% (v/v).|
|Authorization:||General decree, file number 5.0-71030/01.00004, revision date 16.09.2020.|
|Composition:||Ethanol 96% (v/v) 83,33 ml, hydrogen peroxide 3% (v/v) 4,17 ml, glycerol 98% (v/v) 1,45 ml, purified water ad 100,00 ml.|
|Effectiveness:||Recipes with the active ingredients mentioned that have already been approved under biocide law (or for which a timely application for authorization has been submitted) show a bactericidal, levurocidal and, to a limited extent, virucidal activity. As a result, the product should work comparable.|
|Instructions for use:||Always read the label and product information before use. To use it, rub your hands twice with at least 3 ml of the solution up to the wrists and keep them moist for 30 seconds each time - add more if necessary. Rub hands inside and outside, especially fingertips, thumbs, nail folds and wrists should be included.|
|Notes:||Do not apply to mucous membranes. Do not use near eyes or open wounds. Slight skin irritation or allergic reactions can occur when rubbing the skin. Notes from the safety data sheet must be observed.|
|Packaging:||25 litres jerrycan, 1000 litres conductive IBC.|
As a result of the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) coronavirus in Germany, the German Federal Government has observed an increased demand for disinfectants for hand and surface disinfection, which could not be adequately satisfied with the resources available so far under the current regulation. For this reason, Jobachem GmbH temporarily produces disinfectants for distribution and use by professional users as part of the general decrees of the German Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (BAUA).
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of the reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Wear eye/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Dispose of contents / container in accordance with regional / national regulations. Dispose of contents / container to an approved disposal company or municipal collection point. Do not discharge into the sewage system.
Hygienic hand disinfection – Manual
Remove rings, watches, bracelets and other hand jewelry before disinfection. Remove visible dirt gently. Then do the following:
- Rub your hands twice with at least 3 ml of the solution up to the wrists and keep them moist for 30 seconds each time – add more if necessary.
- Place your palms on top of each other and spread the disinfectant on the inside.
- Grasp your wrists and rub them in with circular motions.
- Run your right hand over the back of your left hand and vice versa. Spread your fingers. This is how you disinfect the spaces between your fingers.
- Place your palms on top of each other and rub the disinfectant. Again, be sure to wet the spaces between your fingers.
- Rub the outside of your fingers on the palm of your other hand, clasping your hands.
- Then grasp one thumb with the other hand and rub it in. Then disinfect the thumb of the other hand in the same way.
- Finally rub the fingertips in the palm of the other hand.
German industry standard:
Precise instructions for hand disinfection are regulated in accordance with DIN EN 1500.
After disinfecting, the skin is hygienically clean, an additional hand washing is not necessary.
Kontakt für Desinfektionsmittel
Fon +49 (0)5564 200 78-15
Fax +49 (0)5564 200 78-33
Fon +49 (0)5564 20078-30
Fax +49 (0)5564 20078-33